06 August, 2006

Hullo and Welcome

And thus begins our odyssey into the often-times bizarre and disturbing world of knitwear. I will upload the first images of knittrocities tomorrow. If you have images you would like to share, please email them to me at r_pitseleh@yahoo.com. If you have personal knittrocities you would like to be properly commemorated and mourned, I would love to share those as well. I will be very forthcoming with mine!

This blog is in homage to the recently-defunct youknitwhat, which provided me and many others with untold horrors. I am indebted to youknitwhat, and will miss it dearly. Their archives can be viewed at youknitwhat.blogspot.com. I hope this blog will someday reach the level of insight and snarkiness that came so naturally to the girls at youknitwhat.

Until tomorrow,
Rebekah

3 Comments:

At 11:31 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

yay! thank you! maybe you can see if prk and knittykitty will post a link so people who don't want to scroll through the 150 comments will also know?

 
At 6:29 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you very much for taking up the challenge, Rebekah. I'm glad someone's out there monitoring the boundaries of acceptable knitwear. I feel safer already. I love the term "knittrocities," by the way.

 
At 9:13 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you! The site is lovely. . . the knit wear not so much!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home